5. Holiday Music- Everybody knows the classic holiday tunes. Although they can get old after a while, they’re only here for one season, so listen, get into the holiday spirit, and sing along to celebrate this classic tradition.
4. Traveling – Whether you prefer the cold or warmth, there is plenty of time over the holidays to take a vacation. And, since it’s a “homework free” break, you have a great opportunity to relax and enjoy traveling without the constant worry of work!
3. Sleepin’ In – For this one wonderful week you can throw your schedule out the window, turn off your alarm, and sleep in as long as you want. You can sleep, sleep, and sleep. Who could ask for more?
2. Netflix marathons – Even if going to the movie theater is not your style, watching endless hours of Netflix is always something to look forward to. No homework, no obligations—just you and your favorite Netflix show uninterrupted.
1. New Movie Releases – With school out, winter break is a prime time for box office movie releases. This winter break, theaters will be showing the much awaited Star Wars: The Force Awakens as well as The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 and Sisters.